We’ve had a big year with big expenses: a new partnership, a new office, a new website, new back-end operations, and new challenges, opportunities and energy.
- Our new resident partnership with Lesley University College of Art and Design includes an office for us in the beautiful Lunder Arts Center in Porter Square, Cambridge.
- We launched this new website last month, with its new features and modernized look.
- Behind the scenes, we’ve migrated to new database software, enabling our all-volunteer staff to serve you faster and more efficiently.
- And we still delivered an exciting array of exhibitions, lectures, portfolio reviews and more, including our Exposure exhibition, which was praised by critics and viewers alike.
These investments set the stage for future success and growth. But they also hit our budget hard.
Now we need your financial help to keep us stable and able to deliver the quality PRC programming that you know and love.
We’ve set a goal of raising $15,000 through this end-of-year appeal to put us in a solid position for continued stability and growth, and enable us to continue delivering programs like:
- Nights at the PRC
- Portfolio Reviews
- A new series of lectures
- Our popular Student Exhibition, and
- Exposure 2018, our annual juried members’ show.
Please support the PRC as generously as you can. Your donation makes a very real, tangible difference in what we can do.
If you prefer, you may mail your tax-deductible donation to
Photographic Resource Center
411A Highland Ave #317
Somerville, MA 02144