Inspiring Your Students to Explore, Interpret, and Celebrate Photography!
We welcome colleges and universities committed to promoting a broader understanding of the visual and photographic arts as working “partners” through our Institutional Membership Program.
The PRC is a nexus for networking opportunities for artists of all levels. “Advancing the Art and the Artists” is the core of what we do. The PRC’s programs rely on established relationships with our photographic community of fine-art, documentary and commercial photographers, gallerists, curators, collectors, enthusiasts, students and educators.
Institutional Membership at the PRC is an exceptional value.
When you become a member, your school’s modest investment entitles every student enrolled at your institution and your Faculty and Staff to exceptional opportunities and extensive benefits for an entire year.
Through interaction with renowned photographers, critics, and curators in the form of lectures, workshops and exhibitions – to unlimited gallery and event access – we offer diverse avenues for student engagement. And the PRC is continually expanding visibility for our Institutional Member students and faculty. We recognize your students are the creative force influencing the visual art of the future.
Won’t you partner with the PRC by becoming an institutional member today? Together we can open pathways for your students to realize their potential.
Institutional Membership Benefits:
- Participation in the annual PRC Student Exhibition
- Student Exhibition participants’ work featured on the PRC’s social media channels
- Student Workshare event for select participants of annual Student Exhibition
- Free admission to PRC lectures
- Eligibility to submit work to EXPOSURE, the PRC’s Annual Juried Exhibition (entrance fee required)
- Eligibility to present work at PRC Nights
- One free portfolio review per year for students who have developed a body of work
- Discounted membership fee for recent graduates (within 6 months of degree conferred)
- Reciprocal benefits through Connections Network for 25 photo organizations in the US
- Discounts at regional merchants and on PRC books, prints, and workshops
- Faculty members invited to present their work at a special PRC Nights
- Faculty and Staff are eligible for all the PRC’s Individual Member benefits
Institutional Membership Dues:
$600 for institutions within 40 miles of Boston
$400 for institutions more than 40 miles from Boston
Or download the Institutional Membership form here.
Return your completed form and payment to:
The Photographic Resource Center
411A Highland Ave. #317
Somerville, MA 02144
(please make your check payable to the Photographic Resource Center)
For further information, contact us at email@example.com or 617-975-0600.