Inspiring Your Students to Explore, Interpret, and Celebrate Photography
We welcome colleges and universities committed to promoting a broader understanding of the visual and photographic arts as working partners through our Institutional Membership Program. Scroll down to see a list of the 2022 Institutional Members.
The PRC is a nexus for networking opportunities for artists of all levels. Advancing the art and the artists is the core of what we do. The PRC’s programs rely on established relationships with our photographic community of fine-art, documentary and commercial photographers, gallerists, curators, collectors, enthusiasts, students and educators.
Institutional Membership at the PRC is an exceptional value.
When you become a member, your school’s modest investment entitles every student enrolled at your institution and your Faculty and Staff to exceptional opportunities and extensive benefits for an entire year.
Through interaction with renowned photographers, critics, and curators in the form of lectures, workshops and exhibitions – to unlimited gallery and event access – we offer diverse avenues for student engagement. And the PRC is continually expanding visibility for our Institutional Member students and faculty. We recognize your students are the creative force influencing the visual art of the future.
Won’t you partner with the PRC by becoming an institutional member today? Together we can open pathways for your students to realize their potential.
Institutional Membership Benefits:
- Participation in the annual PRC Student Exhibition
- Student exhibitors are featured individually on PRC social media
- Students will have an opportunity to speak about their work at an online event during the exhibition
- Free admission for students all ticketed events, including the PRC Speaker Series and Moving Pictures film festival
- Eligibility to participate in the PRC Book Market
- Eligibility to submit work to EXPOSURE, the PRC’s Annual Juried Exhibition (entry fee required)
- Opportunity to contribute to Your Work Here, our unjuried member exhibition
- Eligibility to present work at monthly PRC Nights events
- One free online Portfolio Review per year
- Discounts at regional merchants and on PRC books
- Discounted membership fee for recent graduates (within 6 months of degree conferred)
- Additional programs tailored for Institutional Member schools
In addition, Faculty and Staff receive all PRC Individual Member benefits, including discounted admission to ticketed events, free annual portfolio review, eligibility to enter EXPOSURE and to present work at monthly PRC Nights events.
Institutional Membership Dues:
$600 for institutions within 40 miles of Boston
$400 for institutions more than 40 miles from Boston
Or download the Institutional Membership form here.
Return your completed form and payment to:
The Photographic Resource Center
519 Somerville Ave #198
Somerville, MA 02143
(please make your check payable to the Photographic Resource Center)
For further information, contact us at email@example.com or 617-975-0600.