Students are the creative force driving the future of the visual arts.
Give them an edge by becoming a Institutional Member TODAY!
The PRC recognizes your students as a creative force influencing the future of visual art. We invite schools and institutions to join the PRC at our Institutional Membership level to supplement their creative education. The PRC Student/Institutional membership is a one-year membership that renews annually in September that gives educational institutions access to all PRC programs: lectures with world-renowned photographers, artists, curators and critics; juried and unjuried exhibitions; portfolio review, art-share programs; workshops; and special members-only events. Everyone at your institution, students, faculty and staff, receive all the PRC member benefits—an exceptional learning experience at an exceptional value!
Since 1976, the PRC has been a gathering place for all photographers, from fine art to commercial to documentary and video. Our community includes artists, collectors, curators, gallerists, educators, students, and photography enthusiasts. The PRC is a hub of exploration and creativity that has grown to become one of the premier cultural institutions in New England.
Partner with the PRC and expand your creativity! Join today!
Institutional Membership Benefits
PRC Student Exhibition
- Free show entry
- Exhibitors showcased at a professional exhibition held at a Boston metro location
- Individual student artist features on PRC social media
- Opportunity to present work at an online event
+Plus Individual Member Benefits for Students and Faculty
- Submit work to EXPOSURE, the PRC’s annual juried exhibition (entry fee required)
- Contribute to Your Work Here, our unjuried member exhibition
- Present work at PRC Nights (2-3 events per semester)
- Discounts on PRC books and at partner merchants
- Member News post submissions on PRC social media
- Online listing in the PRC Member Directory
- Discounted membership for recent graduates
Institutional Membership Dues
$600 for institutions within 40 miles of Boston
$400 for institutions more than 40 miles from Boston
Or download the Institutional Membership form here.
Return your completed form and payment to:
The Photographic Resource Center
519 Somerville Ave #198
Somerville, MA 02143
(please make your check payable to the Photographic Resource Center)
For further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-975-0600.